A free webinar hosted by Therigy
Tuesday, April 24, 1-2pm EDT
Click here to register
Therigy is pleased to announce a free webinar on the influence and leverage of technology for specialty patient engagement, Tuesday, April 24, 1-2pm EDT.
Interested in learning the most effective way to communicate with your patients? Attend this FREE Webinar: Leveraging Technology for Specialty Patient Engagement. Receive insider tips on how to leverage technology to improve overall patient engagement and satisfaction leading to higher rates of adherence and better outcomes.
Speakers will present research and insights on the topic of developing the right treatment and communication plan for patients that matches their lifestyle needs and improves their quality of life.
Featured speakers include:
- Russel Allinson, RPh, MS, Chief Executive Officer, Therigy
- David Medvedeff, PharmD, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, VUCA Health
- Jon Hamrick, MBA, Chief Operating Officer, Therigy
- How do patients and caregivers prefer to communicate with their HCP (pharmacist)?
- Technology platforms leveraged in different ways to increase communication
- Most effective communication approach to encourage adherence
- Potential beneficial impact on pharmacy labor and patient adherence
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.