May 15-16, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
Whether new to the eRx and EHR space or a seasoned expert, CBI’s Bio/Pharma Forum on e-Rx and EHR provides tangible takeaways and tailored sessions to ensure effective partnerships with EHR and EMR providers to maximize these critical technologies. Join CBI in May to gain tactical strategies to streamline HCP workflow drive patient education and engagement and facilitate access. Download the agenda here.
Visit www.cbinet.com/erx for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $500 off the standard rate when they use discount code BJA629 and register prior to April 13th.*
Hot Topics on the Agenda Include:
- Spotlight Panel Session: Physician Perspectives on EHR systems
- Table Talks: Physician Perspectives
- Perspectives on the Use and Sustainability of HIEs
- Learn the Effects of EHR Documentation on Physician-Patient Communication
- Key Approaches to Enhance Patient Adherence
- Distinguished Speaking Faculty Includes: AstraZeneca, Allergan, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, NCPDP, Geisinger Health System, Geisinger Medical Center, and more.
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.