February 5-7, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
This coming February 5th -7th industry, payers, providers, pharmacies and patient leaders will convene at the Life Sciences Market Access & Commercialization (LSMAC) Summit in Philadelphia to learn tactics for optimized commercialization.
For the first time-ever, join a Summit covering four of the hottest therapeutic areas in 2018: cell and gene therapy, rare disease, oncology, and biosimilars. Robert Popovian, Vice President, US Government Relations, at Pfizer will chair the conference.
Register with discount code DC200 and save $200!
(That’s only $795 for life sciences executives.)
Attendees will benefit from a selection of 6 hands-on workshops on Day 1 and shared plenary sessions on Day 2 before diving deep into their specific area of interest on Day 3.
Key Agenda Highlights include:
- OPENING KEYNOTE: A View from Washington: What’s Next for Health Reform
- KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: Build a Strategy to Ensure Market Access & Commercialization Success in a Healthcare System with Increasing Costs and Complex Therapies
- PAYER PANEL DISCUSSION: Gain Payer Insight into Market Access Best Practices for Reimbursement of Specialty Products in a Value-Based Healthcare Landscape
- Drug Pricing and the Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry in an Era of Healthcare Transformation
- Discover and Utilize the Opportunity Brought About by Big Data as it Transforms Pricing, Market Access & Commercialization
- VALUE-BASED CONTRACTING PANEL: Overhaul Market Access & Commercialization through the Use of Value-Based Contracting
- MARKET ACCESS 2020: The Future of Market Access & Commercialization, What You Need to Plan For
Pfizer| Humana | Aetna | AMCP BBCIC | GSK | Merck | NCCN | Bayer | Enzyvant | Adocia | NY Stem Cell Foundation | Roche | Walgreens | Alnylam | Amgen | Tocagen | and many more!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience unprecedented value, networking and education. Register with discount code DC200 and save $200! (That’s only $795 for life sciences executives.)
Robert Popovian and the World Congress team look forward to seeing you in February!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.