February 27-28, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
This February 27-28 in Philadelphia, join stakeholders from across the healthcare and life science industries to share and learn breakthrough strategies for service model design and enhancement to improve access and outcomes. You can read all about it here.
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use discount code MGK734 and register prior to December 15th.*
Led by chairperson Stella Vnook, Head of Patient and Access Services, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, the 10th installment of the Hub and SPP Model Optimization meeting features a broad range of perspectives:
- Industry Snapshot – Roxanne Schwans, Vice President, Managed Markets, Horizon Pharma
- Compliance Spotlight – Bradford Patrick, Division Counsel, AbbVie Inc.
- Collaborating with Hub and SPs – Matt Zeller, Vice President and Head, Patient and Specialty Services, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Hub Optimization – Meghan Szczeck, Director, Patient Services, Ipsen
- SPP Report Card – Caroline Teachey, HUB Program Liaison, Chiesi
- Preparation Phase – Assessing Product Needs to Determine the Approach (Insource, Outsource or Hybrid)
- Development Phase – Selecting the Right Model for Your Therapy and Disease State
- Transition Phase – Minimizing Disruptions with Changing Partners
- Auditing Third-Party Providers and Measuring Program Performance to Ensure the Highest Quality of Service
- Contracting Course – Beyond the Data
- Hub Enrollment – Propelling Stakeholders to Go the Extra Step for their Patients
Visit www.cbinet.com/hubs for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use discount code MGK734 and register prior to December 15th.*
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment