December 12, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI is pleased to announce the agenda for the Specialty Product Data Strategies Summit. CBI hopes you can join them on December 12th in Philadelphia for cutting-edge case studies and forward-thinking presentations. Take a look at the sessions and speakers CBI has lined up!
- Assess the different data sources and look at the associated strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss incentive compensation implications for buy-and-bill products
- Implement a feedback loop between trade and data teams to enhance value, including ownership of data agreements
- Discover key data insights that support product placement on formulary and enhance strategic contracting with stakeholders
- Share strategies for a differentiated specialty patient experience
- Gain key concepts for commercial strategies and operational improvements
- Investigate the utilization, effectiveness and clinical outcomes of specialty drugs in real-world settings to foster evidence-based discussions
- Utilize data to drive specialty therapy revenue
- Hear innovative insights on the path forward toward interoperability
- Discuss forward-thinking approaches for leveraging data across sales, marketing and managed care to drive business performance
- Enhance compliance and ensure patient privacy
- Hear best practices to enhance pharmacy network design and SP data utilization
Visit www.cbinet.com/specialtydata for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $200 off of the standard rate when they use discount code DSU834.*
If you would like to upgrade your registration to include attendance at the Trade and Channel Strategies Summit, please contact Juliet Nelson at Juliet.Nelson@cbinet.com. You can download that particular agenda here.
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.