September 25-26, 2017 | Arlington, VA
PAP Legal Update 2017 - Please join the patient assistance and access community for this critical update meeting which will provide important insight into key legal issues, including recent advisory opinions from the OIG, developments in the changing healthcare and regulatory landscapes, and opportunities for industry collaboration in the face of an increased need for risk mitigation. Learn more here.
Compelling Discussions, Pivotal Insights and Interactive Sessions for Forward-Thinking Compliance
- Hear an analysis of recent OIG advisory opinions related to PAPs
- Examine the legal and enforcement environment impacting the relationships between manufacturers and 501(c)(3)s
- Hear insights from advocates on efficient and effective PAPs and identify ways to strengthen your PAP with stakeholder engagement
- Improve brand image and messaging for PAPs in the era of public scrutiny
- Discuss policies for reducing risks associated with working with Medicare and Medicaid patients
- Remain compliant with design and development of co-pay assistance programs
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment