August 16-17, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
The market access, pricing and reimbursement landscape is rapidly evolving as stakeholders shift to a value-based healthcare system. This transition coupled with increasing drug pricing scrutiny and mounting uncertainty related to potential repeal/replacement of the Affordable Care Act creates tremendous challenges for bio/pharma manufacturers to overcome.
Join CBI in Philadelphia this August 16-17 at Reimbursement and Access 2017. Hundreds of leaders in Access, Reimbursement, Managed Markets and Commercial Operations have benefited from this highly-acclaimed event which arms attendees with best practices and practical strategies during a time of unprecedented uncertainty on complex issues.
Powerful Programming and Compelling Content on Topics Including:
- The current state and direction of the healthcare landscape
- Evolution and trends in drug pricing transparency
- Value-based contracting and rebating strategies
- Policy, trends and initiatives around Medicare benefit design
- Updates and real-time analysis on the Healthcare Exchange Marketplace
- Payer insights on utilization management strategies
- Recent advancements in value-based care models in oncology
- Emerging pathways for pricing assessment framework
- Patient assistance and reimbursement support programs
AbbVie • Apobiologix • Aralez Pharmaceuticals • AssistRx • Avalere • BIO • Boehringer Ingelheim • Celgene • Center for Medicine in the Public Interest • Chiesi USA • Churchill Pharmaceuticals • Covance • CSL Behring • Gilead • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care • Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems • Maxor National Pharmacy Services • Magellan Health • NASP • Pacira Pharmaceuticals • Pfizer • Pharming Healthcare • PhRMA • Sunovion Pharmaceuticals • UPMC Health Plan • Walgreens • And More!
Visit www.cbinet.com/reimbursement for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $500 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code EXH946.*
*Discount expires 06/30/2017 and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions, or applied towards an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/nonprofit registrations. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.