August 17-18, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
Mark your calendar for August 17-18, 2017 and attend the Specialty Pharmacy Network Design Summit in Philadelphia!
Learn about the latest strategies to optimize specialty pharmacy networks, the role of data shaping the future of specialty pharmacy, and specialty drug pricing/contracting trends. This meeting focuses on all aspects of specialty pharmacy network design from a multi-stakeholder approach providing the ideal platform to discuss opportunities and decision-making criteria behind building and expanding your specialty drug networks.
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code MXZ956.*
Agenda Sneak Peek:
- Explore the Specialty Network Design Decision-Making Process – Critical Criteria to Consider for Network Design Success
- Patient Data Aggregation, Reporting and Interpretation Methods for Manufacturers to Better Understand the Complete Patient Journey
- Evaluate the Emerging Trend of IDNs/ACOs Role in Specialty Pharmacy – Network Design Strategies Tailored for IDNs/ACOs Partnerships
- Making the Connection with the Patient - Specialty Pharmacy Services Strategies, Consent Compliance and the Impact on Patient Access
- Utilizing Innovative Health Information Technology to Transform Network Design
- Specialty Pharmacy Oncology Case Study
- Interactive Scenario Planning – Discover the Best Network Design to Achieve Your Goals
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.