August 22-23, 2017 | Alexandria, VA
With evolving regulations impacting 340B programs, pharmaceutical companies are faced with uncertainty on how to strengthen program compliance and integrity. CBI’s Annual 340B Manufacturer Summit breaks down and clarifies the impending regulations, provides strategies to develop comprehensive self-disclosure response and auditing processes, and establishes best practices to collaborate with contract pharmacies and covered entities.
Expert Perspectives Include:
- Conference Chairperson: Sabrina Aery, Director, Medicare FFS, National 340B Strategy, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Compliance Spotlight: Chris Hatwig, President, Apexus
- Covered Entity Insights: Maureen Testoni, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, 340B Health
- Legal Spotlight: John Shakow, Partner, King & Spalding
- Manufacturer-Only Discussion: Hae Won Min Liao, Assistant General Counsel, Gilead Sciences
- And more!
- Develop proactive techniques to improve new policy adoption and program compliance
- Determine impact of the Mega-Guidance withdrawal on diversion risk
- Review manufacturer ceiling prices and civil monetary penalties
- Reduce duplicate discount loss potential by working with intermediaries to conduct good faith dispute resolution
- Evaluate the evolving specialty bio/pharma landscape and discuss changes in decision-making autonomy, payment methodology and delivery system structure
- Discuss options to increase visibility into contract pharmacy operations and understand how claims adjudication has occurred
- Uncover best practices to respond to covered entities and initiate good faith financial remediation
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.