September 11-13, 2017 | Marriott Magnificent Mile | Chicago
Government rules and regulations affect every department at a pharmaceutical company. However, few areas are as directly-and as frequently-affected as the government programs, pricing, and reimbursement space.
Due to last year’s highly anticipated release of the AMP Final Rule, 340B Mega Guidance and Proposed Rule, HRSA's Rule on Dispute Resolution, and the recent release of CMS' Proposed Medicaid Managed Care Regulation, your day-to-day operations have fundamentally changed.
Join KNect365 in Chicago this September 11-13 at MDRP Summit 2017 the essential event positioned to provide insights into the implications of these inevitable changes. It’s the longest running and the largest MDRP event where 600+ industry, state, and federal government professionals come to get questions answered, gain clarity, and remain compliant.
Ensure you have the most comprehensive educational experience over three days with unparalleled access to government officials creating regulatory rules, the industry leaders interpreting them, and the pharmaceutical executives implementing them.
Use Discount Code P2258DRUG
Collaborate with your peers and benchmark best industry practices to:
- Navigate Regulatory Hurdles
- Understand and comply with state processes, operations and requirements
- Address the impact of AMP Final Rule, 340B Guidance, along with State Policy changes
- Minimize Wasted Resources
- Develop strategies to streamline pricing and reporting
- New Interactive Think Tank & Innovation Theatre - Hear from the industry's leading service providers as they showcase new technologies and products to improve operations
- Optimize Finances
- Calculate liability and improve accuracy and accountability
- Discover the latest in Automation & Customization of finance systems
- EXCLUSIVE! Meet Face to Face with 14+ States in One-on-One Dispute Resolution Meetings where you can recoup or save millions of dollars in rebates and reimbursements.
(and SAVE $100 off the current rates).
Be sure to use Discount Code: P2258DRUG
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.