June 20-21 2017 | Parsippany, NJ
CBI’s Summit on GPO Membership Eligibility and Class of Trade Maintenance is coming up this June 20-21 at the Hilton in Parsippany, NJ. This event convenes over 100 industry professionals representing manufacturers, GPOs, wholesalers, distributors and solution providers and arms attendees with strategies to overcome the significant operational challenges related to the proper management of customer data and GPO membership data.
Interactive Discussions and Actionable Takeaways on Topics Including:
- Strategic Contracts in the Evolving Healthcare Delivery Landscape
- Class of Trade Protocol Development Strategies
- Experiences and Insights to Overcome Challenges of Membership and Class of Trade
- Wholesaler Insight on Contract Administration Processes and Best Practices
- Downstream Effects of Class of Trade Implications
- Partnership Pavilion with Insight on Propelling Collaboration for Streamlined Communication
- Plus! Benefit from 4-Focused Working Groups with attendees from CBI’s Contracts and Chargebacks conference
Alliance Life Sciences • Amneal Pharmaceuticals • Arent Fox LLP • AstraZeneca • Carolinas HealthCare System • Cardinal Health • Chiesi USA Inc • Deloitte & Touche LLP • McKesson • Prometic BioTherapeutics, Inc. • Shire • Zydus Pharmaceuticals • And More!
For more information, please download the complete agenda or visit www.cbinet.com/GPOCOT. Drug Channels readers will save $200 off of the standard registration rate when they use discount code JSK589.*
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment