May 23-24, 2017 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI's Real-Time Benefit Check & ePrior Authorization Summit is headed back to the East Coast this May.
Mark your calendar and benefit from this highly focused conference that's on the pulse of groundbreaking advancements in real-time benefit verification and prior authorizations. Industry pioneers from bio/pharma, PBMs, plans, pharmacies, health systems, prescribers and system solution providers will discuss the latest in standards, adoption and best practices to ensure streamlined prescriber workflow and faster access to medication for patients.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Regulatory/Legislative Update - Gain Real-Time Updates on State and Federal Legislative Advancements
- NCPDP Update - Advancements and Standards for Adoption
- Transcending to Higher Efficiency and Patient Access – A Vision and Reflection on Breakthroughs in Integrated ePA Functionality and Real-Time Determinations
- Implementation Best Practices – Showcasing Trailblazing Efforts and Pilots to Date
- Health System Perspectives on Patient Portal Implementation
- Integrating ePrior Authorizations and Benefit Determinations into the HUB Service Model
- Ensuring Continuity of Care and Addressing PA Renewals
- New Frontiers in Formulary Data Management and Prior Authorization Processes
- Lynnae M. Mahaney BSPharm, MBA, FASHP, Center for Pharmacy Practice Accreditation
- Nicole Russell, Manager of Government Affairs, NCPDP
- Sam Garas, RPh MSc, Director-Medical Outcomes Specialist- National Specialty Accounts, North America Medical Affairs, Pfizer, Inc.
- John Klimek, R.Ph. Senior Vice President, Standards and Industry Information Technology, NCPDP
- Catherine C. Graeff, R.Ph, MBA, Principal, Sonora Advisory Group; NCPDP Work Group
- Shelly Spiro, Executive Director, Pharmacy HIT Collaborative
- Tyler Scheid, Senior Policy Analyst, Administrative Simplification Initiatives, American Medical Association
- Robert Sanchez, Senior Director for Enterprise Product Innovation, CVS Health
- Michele Davidson, Senior Manager, Pharmacy Technical Standards, Development & Policy, Government Relations, Walgreen Co.
- Joel White, Founder and President, Horizon Government Affairs
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.