February 27-28, 2017 • Arlington, VA • Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Implementation of the AMP Final Rule | Compliance with 340B Regulations | Implications of MDRP | Outline of FSS Requirements for Manufacturers
The 2nd Annual Government Programs Summit provides an opportunity for industry executives to come together for timely discussion around best practices and implementation to navigate this evolving regulatory landscape. Insights from leading pharmaceutical and government organizations in the Medicaid and Government Pricing arena present vital content to develop strategies that ensure compliance and understanding of the AMP Final Rule, 340B regulations, and the future of Government Pricing.
Join your industry peers February 27-28 in Arlington as we bring together multiple stakeholders with different perspectives discussing strategies for responding to regulatory and implementation challenges. As your ecosystem evolves and operating in silos is no longer an option join the conversation, with health plans, MCOs, providers and government agencies all under one roof as we convene a forum with three co-located health care meetings, taking discussions and peer-to-peer learning to a whole new level!
Please visit www.worldcongress.com/govprograms to register or for more information. Those who register will receive a $300 savings when they use promo code DC300.
2017 Topics Discussions Include:
- Dissect AMP Final Rule FAQs to Reassess Strategies for Implementation
- Share Implementation Experiences in the Aftermath of the AMP Final Rule
- Increase Clarity Around the AMP Final Rulings by Collaborating with Peers
- Work Together to Achieve Success and Create Unity Between Products, Pharmacy, Policy, and Operations in Government Programs
- Examine a Potential Redesign of MDRP and Suggested Policy Changes
- Insight, Considerations, and Trends around HRSA and OPA Integrity Provisions
- Learn from Enforcement Trends Uncovered through Recent LitigationEnsure Implementation and Compliance with 340B Procedures
- OIG Perspective: Gain First-Hand Insight on the OIG Study Addressing the Impact Part B Rebates Would Have on the Health Care Industry
- Forecast Discount Liabilities to Ensure Gross to Net Profit
- Discuss the Pricing and Contracting Implications of Health Care’s Shift from FFS to Value-Based Care and Medicaid Managed Care
- Pre-Summit Workshop: Understand the Factors and Manage the Surge in State Medicaid Disputes
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.