November 19-20, 2015 | Philadelphia, PA
At eyeforpharma’s 3rd annual Customer Engagement Summit, attendees will learn how to engage their key customers through a wide range of channels - from digital to F2F. The speaker faculty selected from both inside and outside the industry will focus on truly intelligent engagement strategies that start with the customer and end with the channel.
Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard registration rate when they register with discount code 2772DC300.
- Jim De Lash, Director Multi-Channel Marketing Execution, GlaxoSmithKline
- Tom Wagner, Leader, Global Digital Governance, AstraZeneca
- Jorge Herrera, LatAm Head of Digital, Pfizer
- Sandra Velez, Content Strategy Leader, Customer Engagement COE, Merck
- John Kane, Director of Commercial Training & Leadership Development, Eisai
- Laurent Flouret, Director Digital Launch Readiness, Sanofi
- Andrew Schwartz, Director NA IT Strategy & Ops, Ipsen
- Greg Cohen, Global Associate Director, Multichannel Marketing, UCB
- Rachel Sosalski, Director, Pharmacy Marketing, GlaxoSmithKline
Use discount code 2772DC300 to save $300. Register today!
The Customer Engagement USA 2015 Summit is designed for those who:
- Want to develop global capabilities and have the vision of creating streamlined marketing processes as well as channel integration
- Appreciate marketing innovation and understand or desire to understand how data can help achieve multichannel marketing efficiency
- Believe we can do better at understanding and engaging with our customers to provide the information they need
- Are inspired to think outside the box, work across job functions and look to achieve beyond just ROI
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.