March 30-31, 2015 – Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s GPO Membership Eligibility and Class of Trade Maintenance conference allows you to join key stakeholders focused on providing best practices to mitigate membership compliance risk, ensure accuracy in Class of Trade designations, and streamline data processes.
Join us in March and gain insight on pressing issues from experts representing Amerinet, Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions, Chiesi USA Inc., Covance Market Access Services Inc., Essential Healthcare Management, Henry Schein, McKesson Corp, Pfizer Inc., Porzio Bromberg & Newman PC and more!
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Explore the impact of membership challenges on chargeback errors and discrepancies
- Develop strategies to standardize and automate membership validation procedures
- Enhance the accuracy and integrity of inbound membership data
- Optimize PHS membership management to streamline 340B
- Evaluate where manufacturer and GPO forms of verification coincide
- Gain insight into how various stakeholders define membership and determine COT
*Offer valid through March 27, 2015, applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to a current registration.
Post a Comment