If you like Drug Channels, then you'll love this report! The completely updated, revised, and expanded report uncovers the business strategies and hidden economics of U.S. drug distribution companies. Plus, this year’s report has loads of new content about specialty distribution channels.
As always, I worked hard to create an invaluable planning tool for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacy buyers, benefit managers, managed care executives, healthcare policy analysts, investors—anyone who wants to understand and benefit from what's really going on. Whether you're a newbie or a grizzled veteran, the The 2013–14 Economic Report on Pharmaceutical Wholesalers and Specialty Distributors will help you and your team build deep business acumen about U.S. drug distribution.
Read on for more details, or download your very own copy today. Enjoy!
I've updated all data and information from last year's edition, including company-by-company analysis of the Big Three public wholesalers: AmerisourceBergen, McKesson, and Cardinal Health. The 2013-14 edition’s significant new content includes:
- A new chapter on channels to physician offices/clinics and hospitals
- New market share estimates for the specialty distribution segment
- An overview of the buy-and-bill system for provider-administered drugs
- New assessments of the changing community oncology market
- Expanded analysis of brand-name drug price inflation
- New information about wholesalers’ services for providers, manufacturers, and payers
You can see the breadth and depth of content by reviewing the following items:
please feel free to email me. Happy reading!