Drug Channels Outlook 2023
Friday, December 16, 2022
12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Join Dr. Fein as he helps you and your team get ready for 2023 by outlining key issues and uncertainties that will surely affect your planning. This event can be both a capstone of your annual learning and a touchpoint for the future. Dr. Fein will draw from exclusive information found in DCI’s industry economic reports.
During the event, Dr. Fein will share his latest thinking on a wide range of topics, including:
- Update on the retail pharmact market
- The Medicare Part D Redesign
- What's next for the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
- Vertical integration and consolidation trends
- PBM industry developments and government actions
- Disruption from discount cards and cash-pay pharmacies
- Predictions for biosimilar Humira competition
- The latest on copay accumulators and maximizers
- Likely 340B Drug Pricing Program developments
- Hospitals and health systems in the pharmacy channel
- The primary care M&A boom
- And more!
After the event, every registrant will receive a link to download the complete slide deck and have an opportunity to watch a replay of the live event.
Read on for full details on pricing and registration.
You can register for this unique educational opportunity for only $350 per viewing device. Within 24 hours of your purchase, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to access the webinar and add it to your calendar.
We are offering substantial discounts for multiple registrations from the same organization. We know that many of you may still be working from home, so rates for multiple registrations are as low as $210 per device—a 40% savings. An unlimited number of people may watch at one location if they can watch from a single device.
Click here to order. All discounts will be automatically computed based on the number of registrations you enter in your cart. (You can reset the cart by entering 0 in the quantity field.)
Please contact Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. If you purchase access for multiple devices, we will contact you for a list of your participants and their email addresses. Or, download this spreadsheet and email your registrants' information to Tamra Feldman (email@example.com).
Payment can be made with all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or via PayPal. Click here to email us if you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Watch and listen via any device with a web browser (computer, iPad, iPhone/Android, etc.) There is no access via telephone.
- We use Zoom technology for this webinar. You will receive an email from Zoom with a link to watch the event. This link is unique to you and can only be accessed once. You will be able to watch with your browser. We recommend that you download the Zoom client software/app.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds. If you miss the live event, you will have an opportunity to watch a replay and download the complete slide deck.
- Pembroke Consulting retainer consulting clients receive free access to this webinar. Contact Tamra Feldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details. We will automatically refund payments from anyone at a Pembroke client who purchases access using their corporate email account. Companies that purchase Drug Channels Institute’s economic reports are not considered retainer clients of Pembroke Consulting.
- This event is part of The Drug Channels 2022 Video Webinar Series. If you have already purchased the full 2022 series, then you should have received an email from email@example.com with your unique link to access the December 16 event.
Please note that our December 2022 webinar is *not* included with the 2023 video webinar series.