Hybrid Event | June 28-30 in Parsippany, NJ
Exclusive Offer – Be sure to use your exclusive promo code 22DCPAP10 to save 10% off* of your registration.
Informa Connect is pleased to announce that PAP – Patient Assistance & Access Programs will return as a hybrid event June 28-30 in Parsippany, NJ and virtually through the ConnectMe platform. As the barriers for medication assistance become increasingly significant and out-of-pocket costs and the number of uninsured and functionally uninsured patients increase, it is essential for stakeholders to collaborate on how to further access to care, understand current changes in legislation and policy, and optimize PAPs for better patient outcomes. This event unites pharma, foundations, health clinics and more. Do not miss this opportunity to benchmark on industry standards and stay on top of evolving trends to propel program performance.
Exclusive Offer – View the agenda and register today – Be sure to use your exclusive promo code 22DCPAP10 to save 10% off* of your registration.
Whether you choose to attend in-person or virtually, PAP will deliver unparalleled strategies to drive patient assistance and affordability. Ensure you are at the table with leaders from across industry as they collaborate on and discuss the most timely and crucial topics, including industry standards for patient assistance, changing legal trends, tools and technologies to empower patients to better manage OOP costs, next-generation models for assistance, and so much more.
Can’t miss content highlights:
- State of the Industry: Policy Updates and Regulatory Advancements Driving Affordability and Access
- Panel: Current Trends and Industry Benchmarks for PAPs
- Navigate the Legal Underpinnings of Patient Assistance and Gain Insight on OIG Oversight
- Foundation and Advocate Insights: Collaborating to Evolve PAPs and Accelerate Patient Access
- Ensuring the Continuity of Care Across the Patient Journey
- Patient Perspective Fireside Chat
- Three Customizable Tracks by Company Classification
- Bio/Pharma Manufacturers
- Patient Advocates
- Hospitals/Clinics/Health Systems
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit: Advance Advocacy and Innovation to Achieve Health Equity
- Part One: Racial and Income Disparities in Healthcare
- Part Two: Explore Proactive Approaches to Increase Access to Healthcare
- Emerging Best Practices and Industry Trends in Free Drug Programs
- And more!
PAP will be co-located with Hub & Specialty Pharmacy Models! That’s right – Benefit from shared learning, extended networking opportunities and the option to pick your favorite sessions and move between conferences if desired at no additional cost (and that includes access to the Hub & Specialty Pharmacy Models virtual platform as well)!
How Does Hybrid Work?
- ALL ACCESS PASS includes the in-person event June 28-30 AND all benefits of the virtual experience for PAP AND Hub & Specialty Pharmacy Models East
- VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE PASS includes live streaming of all general sessions June 28-30 as well as recorded presentations from the in-person events available for 10 business days beginning July 5
Informa Connect will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees. To find out how you can promote an event on Drug Channels, please contact Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org).