PBM Industry Update: Trends, Controversies, and Outlook
Broadcast live on April 22, 2022, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
This event is part of The Drug Channels 2022 Video Webinar Series. Anyone who registered for the entire series will receive an email with a link to access the April event.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Join Dr. Fein as he helps you and your team stay on top of the latest trends, market data, and strategies for pharmacy benefit management. He will draw from exclusive information found in our new 2022 Economic Report on U.S. Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers.
During the event, Dr. Fein will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The industry position and strategies of the largest PBMs, including DCI’s exclusive market share data
- The emergence and strategies of PBM-owned purchasing groups
- The opportunities and challenges for insurer/PBM/specialty pharmacy/provider organizations
- DCI’s latest data on PBMs’ position in the specialty pharmacy market
- How PBM compensation models are evolving
- PBMs’ battle for specialty benefit management and the risks from specialty carve-out vendors
- Our latest insights on copay accumulators and maximizers
- Risks from disruption of 340B contract pharmacies
- Prospects for smaller PBMs
- Assessment of state and federal PBM legislation
- And more!
As always, Dr. Fein will clearly distinguish his opinions and interpretations from the objective facts and data.
Read on for full details on pricing and registration.
You can register for this unique educational opportunity for only $350 per viewing device. You will also receive a link to download the full slide deck.
We are offering substantial discounts for multiple registrations from the same organization. We know that many of you may be working remotely, so rates for multiple registrations are as low as $210 per device—a 40% savings. (We offer even deeper discounts if you register for the entire 2022 series.) An unlimited number of people may watch at one location if they can watch from a single device.
Click here to order. All discounts will be automatically computed based on the number of registrations you enter in your cart. (You can reset the cart by entering 0 in the quantity field.)
(You can reset the cart by entering 0 in the quantity field.)
Please contact Paula Fein (email@example.com) if you have any questions. If you purchase access for multiple devices, we will contact you for a list of your participants and their email addresses. Click here to email us if you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Watch and listen via any device with a web browser (computer, iPad, iPhone/Android, etc.) There is no access via telephone.
- We use Zoom technology for this webinar. You will receive an email from Zoom with a link to watch the event. You will be able to watch with your browser. We recommend that you download the Zoom client software/app.
- After the event, every registrant will receive a link to download a PDF of the event slides.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds. Those who can't attend the event will have access to a full replay of the webinar and the slides.
- Certain Pembroke Consulting retainer consulting clients receive free access to this webinar. Contact Tamra Feldman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details. We will automatically refund payments from anyone at a Pembroke client who purchases access using their corporate email account. Companies that purchase Drug Channels Institute’s economic reports are not considered retainer clients of Pembroke Consulting.
- This event is part of The Drug Channels 2022 Video Webinar Series. If you have already purchased the full series, you should have received an email from email@example.com with your unique link to access the April 22 event.