Delivered as a Hybrid Event
In-Person: November 9-10 | Philadelphia, PA
Virtual: November 16-17
Save 10% by using code 21DPT10
The 2021 Drug Pricing Transparency Congress, an important event dedicated to providing critical updates on federal and state reporting requirements, policy initiatives and strategic best practices for compliance, returns this November as a HYBRID event, with the in-person component being held November 9-10 in Philadelphia and the virtual component being held November 16-17.
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers:
Use Promo Code 21DPT10 to Receive 10% off Your Registration
Thought-leaders and colleagues from federal agencies, bio/pharma manufacturers, consultants, industry trade associations and law firms will gather to discuss key insights on how current and future drug pricing transparency regulations will impact commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices.
The content-rich agenda features fresh perspectives, along with many of the well-respected experts typically on the program. Key impactful sessions include:
- BIO and PhRMA ADDRESS: Examining New Legislation and Addressing Current Industry Efforts — Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- ENFORCEMENT SPOTLIGHT: Explore Developments in Enforcement Action — Winston & Strawn LLP, The United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts, The United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Strategize Best Practices for Compliance in Drug Pricing Transparency — Pfizer
- INDUSTRY PULSE: Analyzing Benchmarking Results — ClassOne Insight
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Ask the Experts – What Keeps You Up at Night? — Chiesi, Sidley Austin LLP, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C., Porzio Life Sciences
- And many more!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees. To find out how you can promote an event on Drug Channels, please contact Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org).