August 17-19, 2021 | Virtual Event
Industry’s favorite event is back! Break through affordability barriers with PAP: Patient Assistance & Access Programs taking place August 17-19 in a fully virtual format, and benefit from critical and timely updates addressing the current and anticipated challenges for patient access and assistance professionals.
In a pivotal year for PAPs, join influential stakeholders as they collaborate and uncover industry best practices and stakeholder management to optimize program performance, navigate policy watch-outs and discuss methods to evolve patient assistance through technology and innovation. This event is not to be missed.
Exclusive Offer: View the agenda and register today. Be sure to use your exclusive promo DC4PAP to save 10% off* of your registration.
PAP serves as a three-day conference experience, featuring expert led discussion on the everchanging healthcare and coverage landscape, staying on the pulse of trends in copay exclusions, accumulators and maximizers, solutions to maintain the digital momentum and overcome challenges as we begin to transition to a post COVID-19 world and more. Hear multi-stakeholder perspectives on the most pressing topics and attend tailored content offerings based on your individual needs, including:
- Executive Outlook: The Intersection on Access and Affordability for Health Policy
- Build on the ACA Trends to Reduce Coverage Gaps and Disruptions
- Enforcement Update: Understand DOJ Enforcement Priorities for 2021 and Beyond
- Three Hot Topic Roundtables
- Models for Partnership to Advance Program Impact
- Racial and Income Disparities in Healthcare
- Compliance and Operational Trends for Nursing Support Programs
- Three Customizable Learning Streams
- Technology & Innovation for Streamlined Access
- Patient Support Collaboration & Operations
- Legal, Compliance and Policy
- Industry Disruptors: Stay on the Pulse of Trends in Copay Exclusions, Accumulators and Maximizers
- Ask the Experts: Setting PAP Industry Standards
- And more!
- Interactive coffee tables and enhanced networking capabilities
- Instant message with attendees to continue conversations and spark up one-on-one discussions
- Suggested connections based on your preferences
- Sophisticated scheduling tools: Set your availability, book meetings and more
- Live and on-demand sessions, all available 30-days post-event to review at your leisure
Informa Connect will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.