September 20-21, Boston MA | September 22, Virtual Experience | September 23-24, Burlingame, CA
Tailored to the unique nuisances of bioscience companies, these CPE-accredited annual events bring together the brightest financial and accounting minds from the nation’s leading trailblazers.
East and West will be HYBRID events, combining live and digital experiences that showcase all of the content from the live event, with additional keynotes, panel discussions and meeting scheduling to be fully inclusive to those unable to attend in person.
Drug Channels readers will save 10% off the current rate when they use code 21DRCH10 and register prior to August 13th.* More details are available at the event websites:
Finance and Accounting for Bioscience Companies – East Coast:
- Hear directly from leaders at Minovia Therapeutics, Zentalis Phamraceuticals, Takeda, Korro Bio, Tmunity Therapeutics, Generation Bio and more.
- Attend sessions covering digital transformation, the changing landscape of clinical trials, biotech equity funding models, new product launch planning, forecasting, valuation strategies and more.
- Earn up to 16.3 CPE credits.
- Hear strategies to thrive through periods of change from today's most innovative CEOs.
- Watch the presentation of the Inaugural Life Sciences leaders and Stars Awards, celebrating innovation, achievement, and leadership in the finance community.
- Attend a Bioscience SPAC Workshop and review classification, valuation and reporting best practices.
- Don't miss sessions on practical applications of AI, RPA, Machine Learning, IPO and public market update and more.
- Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits.
- Hear directly from CFOs as they review the path to the CFO role, lessons on leadership and tackling challenges.
- Attend sessions covering preparing to go public, market access dynamics, accounting standards updates, accounting for R&D deals and more.
- Earn up to 15.4 CPE credits.
- LIVE in Boston with an All Access Pass! Start your week LIVE in Boston on September 20 and 21, and wrap up with a virtual programming on September 22, featuring recordings from BOTH East and West Coast events, as well as live streaming content.
- LIVE in Burlingame with an All Access Pass! Start your week with the virtual programming on September 22, featuring recordings from BOTH West and East Coast events, and wrap up your week LIVE in Burlingame, CA on September 23 and 24.
- Go All Virtual! Experience recordings from both meetings, plus live streaming virtual content from the comfort of your home or office on September 22!
Finance and Accounting for Bioscience Companies – East Coast
Finance and Accounting for Bioscience Companies – West Coast
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.