September 27-30, 2021 | Marriott Marquis, Washington, D.C.
Early Bird Registration Discount Ends June 30.
The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) returns to Washington, D.C. on September 27-30 for the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo. The 2021 event will welcome attendees to a new conference venue—the beautiful and modern Marriott Marquis, located in the heart of downtown Washington, D.C.
Register today for this premier industry event! Discounted registration rates are available through June 30.
The NASP 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo will challenge and inspire attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors to Reimagine What’s Possible. We will focus on looking at our world differently—reimagining our teams, families, patients, business, the patient journey and ourselves. We will appreciate who we are at our best and understand the power of our presence. Join us to engage in interactive learning, share best practices, explore potential partnerships and synergies, and foster connectivity in a personalized, intimate setting.
The conference agenda is jam packed and offers something for everyone, whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned expert. Conference highlights include:
- Up to 15 hours of unique CE accredited educational sessions and panel discussions, organized into four dynamic tracks to help you focus on what is most important to you
- Encore presentations of the most popular sessions
- THREE KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
- Justin Patton, executive coach, will lead the conference in challenging attendees to Reimagine What’s Possible.
- Monica Pearson, distinguished journalist and humanitarian, and the first woman and first minority to anchor the daily evening news in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Montel Williams, an Emmy Award winner, decorated former naval officer, inspirational speaker, author, entrepreneur, multiple sclerosis patient, and advocate for patients worldwide.
- Four pre-conference workshops: the CSP Exam Preparation Course, Legal Day, Technology Day and Hospital/Health Systems Workshop (additional fee required for workshops)
- Dynamic Exhibit Hall featuring exhibitors representing stakeholders from across the specialty pharmacy industry
- The ever-popular Women in Specialty Pharmacy Luncheon, featuring motivational keynote speaker Amelia Rose Earhart
- CE satellite symposia
- Poster presentations and author discussions
- NASP Annual Meeting Awards presentations—including three new awards—the Caregiver of the Year award, the Pharmacist of the Year award, and the Pharmacy Technician of the Year award
- The NASP Ron Bookman Scholarship Awards
- Direct interaction with industry thought leaders and experts
- Ample networking opportunities
- Odyssey Dinner Cruise, an upscale dining and network experience along the Potomac River (additional fee required)
Register today for this important industry event! Discounted registration rates are available through June 30.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment