August 17-19, 2021 | Virtual Event
As part of an evolving healthcare environment, the life science industry is continually challenged to be effective in how it engages health system partners. It is critical that discussions evolve to meet the needs of today and also where healthcare is headed tomorrow.
Visit www.informaconnect.com/IDN for more information. Drug Channels subscribers will save 10% off the current registration rate when they use promo code 21IDNDC10*
To address the challenges and opportunities ahead, join a distinguished group of industry pioneers at Informa Connect’s IDN & Bio/Pharma Partnering Summit—an important event for learning how to best meet the needs of these evolving networks for better patient outcomes.
Diverse Perspectives from Industry Pioneers:
- Timothy Paine, Vice President, Pharma Strategy & Relations, Fairview Pharmacy Services
- Kim Coppom, Executive Director, Managed Markets, Relypsa
- Gerard Taglianetti, Market Access Strategy & Analytics, Pfizer Inc
- Chip Kurt, Senior Director, Corporate Accounts; Specialty Pharmacy IDNs and GPOs, CSL Behring
- Richard Stefanacci, DO, MGH, MBA, AGSF, CMD, Medical Director, Population Health, Jefferson College of Population Health
- Matthew Malchowski, PharmD, BCPS, System Director, Population Health & Ambulatory Care, Ochsner Health Pharmacy
- Elizabeth Cherry, Program Director, Trade Relations, Vanderbilt Specialty Pharmacy
- Michael Gannon, PharmD, CSP, Assistant Director, Specialty Pharmacy Services, Ambulatory Pharmacy Services, University of Illinois Health
- Ryan Haumschild, PharmD., MS, MBA, Director of Pharmacy Services, Emory Healthcare and Winship Cancer Institute
- Sophia Humphreys, PharmD., MHA, Director, System Pharmacy Clinical Services, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Ameet Wattamwar, PharmD., Director of Pharmacy, Specialty Pharmacy Program, NYU Langone Health System
- And more!
- State of the Healthcare Industry—Impactful Policy Changes and COVID-19 Implications
- Best Practices in Working with Payers and PBMs
- Insights from Leaders in Population Health
- IDN CEO Fireside Chat: Lessons from Leadership – Priorities and New Directions to Adapt, Align and Advance the Business Forward
- [Case Study] Innovative Ways to Pay for High Cost Drugs
- The Next Frontier for IDNs: True Integration of Accountability
- The Role and Utility of Data and Predictive Analytics to Identify and Service Patient Populations
- And More!
*Applies to current rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment