August 10-12, 2021| Virtual Event
The Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress Mid-Year Critical Update provides three comprehensive days of CPE accredited content, showcasing insights and expertise from top finance, accounting, and business leaders from across the life sciences sector. And, attendees are invited to local/regional in-person events for valuable networking and peer-to-peer reconnecting.
Visit www.informaconnect.com/accounting-reporting-congress for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save 10% off the current rate when they use promo code 21DRCH10 and register prior to July 9th.*
Join us on August 10-12, 2021 as we delve into complex technical accounting hot topics, high-impact industry trends, deal-making, capital markets forecasts, global risks, technology innovations and more. Expert Keynotes, In-Depth Workshops, Small Group Roundtables and Live Q&A Opportunities position attendees to advance career and company success.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
- CFO Industry Insights Panel on Forces of Change: R&D, Supply Chain, Digital Transformation and Positioning for Future Success
- Technical Accounting Deep-Dive, with Benchmarking and Financial Reporting Best Practices
- SEC and Regulatory Corporate Finance Update
- Governance Considerations, Audit Committee Hot Topics and Board Composition
- Leadership Panel on Controllership Innovation
- Wall Street Discussion on Impactful Deals, Investment Trends and Breakthroughs Impacting the Sector
- Workshops on:
- IPO and SPAC Roadmaps
- Product Launch
- Corporate Tax and Transfer Pricing
- ESG Metrics and Disclosures
- Biotech Acceleration Strategies and Gross-to-Net
- Valuation Models
- AI and RPA Applied in Finance
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment