June 15-17, 2021 | VIRTUAL EVENT (All-Digital Format)
Patient Support Services is a dialogue driven meeting that arms the industry with trends and next-generation approaches to patient services for optimal performance. Showcasing innovative discussions on access strategy, patient interactions, case management, compliance practices and more, this two-and-a-half-day event navigates a myriad and mounting level of compliance hurdles while strengthening and innovating patient-oriented programs.
Drug Channels readers save 10% off the current registration rate with promo code 21PSSDC10.* Register today.
In-Depth Discussions and Actionable Takeaways on Critical Topics:
- Keep a Pulse on Emerging Trends for 2021 — Update on Drug Pricing Pressures, Patient Assistance Programs, Evolving Copay Card Legislation and Formulary Transformations
- Enforcement Update — Oversight and High Priority Risk Areas for Patient Services
- Industry Playbook for Risk Mitigation — Leading Frameworks to Enhance your Compliance Strategy
- Enhance the Stakeholder Experience — Operational Insights on Specialty Patient Connectivity
- Capture and Optimize Patient Data to Create an Integrated Experience
- Legal and Compliance
- Innovation and Operations
- Esther Langer, Head of US Patient Services, Trade and Distribution, Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- Paul J. Koob, Assistant U.S. Attorney, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Jolie Apicella, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Chief, Health Care Fraud, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York
- Rahul Khara, Pharm.D., Vice President, Legal and Chief Compliance Officer, Acceleron Pharma Inc.
- Amy Wilson, Head, U.S. Compliance, Morphosys
- Karen Tenenbaum, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Head of Legal, Salix
- Liam Moy, Senior Director, Patient Services, Neurology, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Katherine Chaurette, Vice President Healthcare Law and Compliance, Blueprint Medicines
- Dave MacLeod, Head of Patient Services and Specialty Pharmacy Operations, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals
- Robert Britting, Director, Patient Services and Strategic Solutions, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- And so many more!
- 3 days of live content from industry thought-leaders
- 10+ on-demand sessions, tailored to both access and compliance
- Over 4 hours of live speaker Q&A
- AI-powered virtual networking with colleagues and counterparts
- Private meeting and chat rooms
- Access to live and on-demand content for 30 days post-event
*Offer applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.