- Click here to download a free report overview (including key industry trends, the Table of Contents, and a List of Exhibits)
The 2021 Economic Report on U.S. Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers is a truly unique resource. With 211 proprietary charts, exhibits, and data tables, this 12th edition provides a comprehensive, fact-based, and non-partisan tool for understanding the entire U.S. drug pricing, reimbursement, and dispensing system.
The full document clocks in at 412 pages. I can confidently say there is nothing else available that comes close to this report.
The chart below illustrates the depth and breadth of the 2021 edition. The numbers indicate the report chapter that corresponds to, explains, and analyzes each channel flow.
[Click to Enlarge]
Below, you can read more info and some behind-the-scenes tidbits.
P.S. If you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check, please email Tamra Feldman. If you preordered the report, you should have already received an email with download instructions. Please contact us if you did not receive the email.
WHAT’S GOING ON
Twice a year, I research and write two comprehensive, fact-based, and nonpartisan reports on drug channel economics. In some small way, I try to make the world a better and smarter place.
Licenses for our DCI reports are regularly purchased by nearly every company involved in the drug channel: pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy owners, hospitals, buyers, benefit managers, managed care executives, policy analysts, investors, consultants, and more. So, you can find out what your customers, partners, and competitors are reading.
- The 12 chapters are self-contained and do not need to be read in order. (Really!) There are loads of internal hyperlinks to help you navigate the document and customize it to your specific interests and priorities.
- We are offering the option to download an additional PowerPoint file with images of all 211 exhibits. This popular option helps you share the insights and data with others in your organization.
- There are a staggering 748 (!) endnotes, most of which have hyperlinks to original source materials. These source materials offer a handy way to build your knowledge base beyond what’s included in the full report.
- As usual, I have reluctantly stripped out the corny jokes and pop culture references. Sorry, There are therefore zero Baby Yoda memes in the 2021 edition.