March 8-10, 2021 | Virtual Event
Set the tone and strategy for 2021 with PAP Critical Update taking place March 8-10 in a fully virtual format, and benefit from critical and timely updates addressing the upcoming challenges for patient access and assistance professionals. In a time of unprecedented need, join influential stakeholders as they come together for collaborative and meaningful discussion and dive into policy updates, COVID-19 impacts, election implications, technology advances and so much more affecting the patient access community.
Exclusive Offer – View the agenda at a glance and register today – Be sure to use your exclusive promo code PAP10 to save 10% off* of your registration.
PAP Critical Update serves as a three-day conference experience, featuring top experts ready to lead robust discussions on the changing legal environment, industry best practices, policy watch‑outs and more, including:
- State of the Industry of Legislation and Pending Health Policy
- The Intersection of Access and Affordability
- Leading Perspectives from Regulatory, Foundations and Payers
- Technology Advances Ensuring Access
- COVID-19 and PAP Support
- Accumulator and Maximizer Programs
- Interactive presentations and panels
- Live Q&A and polling
- Live and on-demand sessions, all available 30-days post-event to review at your leisure
- 1-1 meeting opportunities and peer-to-peer engagement
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools
Informa Connect will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.