March 3-5, 2021 | Virtual Event
This important event convenes key stakeholders to showcase innovative hub programs and patient-centric services to maximize access, reimbursement and adherence. Highlighting top-line regulatory actions, updates on the evolving affordability landscape, and industry perspectives on access strategy, this virtual program tackles immediate challenges and delivers actionable, cutting-edge strategies for a successful hub program.
Drug Channels readers will save 10% off the current registration rate when they use code HUBSDC10*.
Can’t Miss Content on Tap:
- Delivering Value to Empower and Educate Patients to Enhance Medication Adherence
- Navigate the Challenges and Complexities of Medical Benefit Products
- Discover Best-in-Class Service for Streamlined Stakeholder Workflow and Access
- Trailblazer Talk – Develop Innovative Models and Novel Strategies to Ensure Access
- Explore eServices Management Strategies to Optimize Value
- Strategy Insights and Metrics for Launch in a New Normal
- Main Stage Keynotes, New Year Enforcement Updates from Regulatory Agencies, Industry Panels and Strategic Case Studies
- Industry Only Rapid-Fire Solution Showcase Luncheon: In a series of short demonstrations and presentations by leading experts and solution providers, experience cutting-edge, innovative services and offerings, while enjoying a complimentary lunch during this invite-only showcase
- Peer-to-Peer Exchange – Best Practice and Knowledge Sharing Table Talks: Benchmark pain points, share best practices and unpack challenges with peers around top of mind topic areas that are affecting the access world today in three interactive brainstorming sessions
- Virtual Access to the Sponsorship Pavilion and VIP Matchmaking
- Videos and Presentations Available On-Demand with Access for 30 Days Post Event
- Esther Langer, Head US Patient Services, Trade, and Distribution, Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jourdan Russo, Director, Patient Services, Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
- Dave MacLeod, Head of Patient Services and Specialty Pharmacy Operations, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals
- Deepti Jaggi, Global Head of Patient Insights and Solutions, Astellas US
- Marina Allen, Executive Director, Patient Access and Reimbursement, Coherus BioSciences
- And more!
Drug Channels readers will save 10% off the current registration rate
when they use code HUBSDC10*.
*Offer applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.