Join Dr. Adam J. Fein, CEO of Drug Channels Institute (DCI), for five live video webinars—one every calendar quarter, starting in the fourth quarter of 2020. These live, interactive events will be broadcast via Zoom from the Drug Channels Video studio in beautiful downtown Philadelphia.
During these quarterly updates, Dr. Fein will address the latest issues confronting the U.S. drug channel. Topics will be determined based on what’s happening—trends, policy changes, executive orders, company announcements, and more. He’ll also share DCI’s latest market data to help you stay on top of new developments. You will be able to use these events as both a capstone of your quarterly learning and a touchpoint for the future.
The 75-minute events are scheduled for 12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. ET on:
- December 18, 2020 (Drug Channels Outlook: What You Need to Watch in 2021)
- March 26, 2021 (Drug Channels Update: 2021Q1)
- June 25, 2021 (Drug Channels Update: 2021Q2)
- September 24, 2021 (Drug Channels Update: 2021Q3)
- December 17, 2021 (Drug Channels Outlook: What You Need to Watch in 2022)
Read on for full details on pricing, including substantial discounts for multiple sites.
You can sign up for this series of five educational opportunities for only $200 per device per event—a total of $1,000 per site for the entire series. An unlimited number of people may watch at one location, if they can watch from a single device. We know most of you may still be working from home next year, so we are offering substantial discounts for multiple devices (locations). Rates for multiple devices are as low as $80 per device per event—a 60% savings.
Click here to sign up. Special savings will be automatically computed based on the number of registrations you enter in your cart. (You can reset the cart by entering 0 in the quantity field.)
Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. If you purchase access for multiple devices, we will contact you for the name and email address of a contact person to coordinate registrations. We will need a list of participants and email addresses two weeks prior to each event.
Payment can be made with all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or via PayPal. Click here to email us if you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Two weeks before each event, you will receive an email from Zoom with a link to access the event and add it to your calendar. You will also receive reminder emails one week before and one hour before each event.
- Watch and listen via any device with a web browser (computer, iPad, iPhone/Android, etc.) There is no access via telephone.
- We will use Zoom technology for this webinar. You will be able to watch the live video event with your browser. We recommend that you download the Zoom client software/app.
- After each event, every registrant (device) will receive a link to download a PDF with the event slides. We will provide an opportunity for each registrant to watch a replay of the live video webinar.
- Pembroke Consulting clients receive free access to these webinars. Contact Tamra Feldman (email@example.com) for details. We will automatically refund payments from anyone at a Pembroke client who purchases access using their corporate email account.