December 3-4, 2019 | The Westin Arlington Gateways | Arlington, VA www.cbinet.com/FDACMS
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers:
Register Now to SAVE $400* using code DNU682
The 27th Annual FDA/CMS Summit, taking place December 3-4 in Arlington, VA, offers an outstanding opportunity to garner the latest regulatory updates and strategic priorities directly from regulatory leaders representing the FDA, HHS and CMS.
This year’s robust agenda features an excellent speaking faculty participating in keynotes, interactive Q&A sessions and panels addressing policy changes, federal review processes and technology advances in healthcare and technology, including:
- Opening Keynote Address from Norman Sharpless, Acting Commissioner—FDA
- CDER Keynote Address: 2019 and the Year Ahead—Strategic Plans and Priorities, Janet Woodcock, Director, Center for Drug Evaluation & Research (CDER)—FDA
- Three Interactive Q&A Sessions
- Advanced Therapeutics and Cell and Gene Therapies, Celia M. Witten, M.D., Ph.D., Deputy Director, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER)—FDA
- Updates on the Innovation and Investment Summit—Eric D. Hargan, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Rare Diseases—Common Issues in Drug Development Guidance for Industry, Peter Stein, M.D., Director, Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)—FDA
- Jeet Guram, MD, Senior Advisor, Office of the Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Anand Shah, MD, Senior Medical Advisor for Innovation, Office of the Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) share insights on panel discussions addressing: Value-Based Payment Models and the Shifting Regulatory Policy Landscape for Cell and Gene Therapies
*Discount expires 12/2/19; applicable for bio/pharma manufacturers only; cannot be combined or applied to existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.