November 14-15, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
CBI’s Contracts & Chargebacks Critical Update Summit offers an important opportunity to connect with key stakeholders on timely updates in this evolving contracting landscape.
Benefit from tremendous networking opportunities and forward-thinking content addressing strategies for process implementation and collaboration excellence among key stakeholders. Experience an interactive dialogue, best practices and innovative models in a rapidly changing market to maximize stakeholder relationships, improve chargeback processes, navigate class of trade complexities and streamline membership management.
Visit www.cbinet.com/chargebacksupdate for further details and to register.
Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard rate when they
use code ZAB852 and register prior to October 25, 2019.
This event will kick off on Thursday, November 14 at 3pm with two inclusive summits for operational excellence and re-convene the next day for a full day of benchmarking, learning and networking on the topics that matter most to your organization.
Inclusive, Interactive Workshops on November 14th:
- Implement and Operationalize Complex Contracts
- Manage Membership and Chargeback Administration
- Mitigate Challenges Through Stakeholder Collaboration and Operational Excellence
- Wholesaler Playbook for Process Optimization in a Shifting Market
- Navigate Class of Trade Assignments–Maximizing GPO Alignment for Streamlined Workflow
- Valuable Strategies for Payer Cost Control Approaches
- Technology Innovation – Advance Data Exchange Through EDI and Blockchain
- Keep a Pulse on Regulations for Contract Compliance— Chargeback adjudication for 340B Pricing
Visit www.cbinet.com/chargebacksupdate for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard rate when they use code ZAB852 and register prior to October 25, 2019.
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates, clinic/hospital rates, non-profit rates other offers. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.