November 20-21, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers – Register by 11/1/2019 and save $400* (mention promo code “400NEP”)
During a time with advanced therapy regimens and complex reimbursement models, Nurse Educators are pivotal to address the knowledge gap and simplify the path forward for patients, from clinical interactions to commercialization. CBI’s Nurse Educator Programs tackles emerging challenges and provides the tools and strategies to optimize patient adherence and uncover best practices for improving the overall patient experience.
Download the complete agenda here.
Join your compliance, medical affairs and access peers November 20-21 in Philadelphia, PA, and hear expert perspectives from U.S Attorneys, Johnson & Johnson, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Alnylam, Janssen, Otsuka and many more.
Cutting Edge Topics on the Agenda Include:
- Compliant Patient Interactions Workshop:
- Patient Assistance and Copay Programs
- Foundation Support
- Hub Services
- Risks Associated with Field Reimbursement Teams
- Patient Spotlight — Elevate Meaningful Patient Engagement Programs to Advance Education and Outcomes
- Enforcement Oversight — Gain Insight into Federal Enforcement of Patient Assistance and Nurse Educator Programs
- Ready for Launch? Critical Considerations, Objectives and Decision-Making when Developing and Implementing Nurse Educator Programs
- Explore Innovative Partnership Opportunities between Industry and Patient Advocates
- Risk Avoidance in the Patient Journey — Make Privacy a Priority
*Offer valid through 11/1/2019; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on academic or workshop only registrations. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.