October 2-3, 2019 | Sheraton University City | Philadelphia, PA
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers:
Register Now to SAVE $400* using promo code OUT400
The shift from volume to value-based care presents an opportunity for payers and bio/pharma and device manufacturers to explore innovative contracting methods, while demonstrating a commitment to improving clinical outcomes and patient access.
CBI’s 4th Annual Outcomes-Based Agreements and Innovative Payer Contracting Summit, taking place October 2-3 in Philadelphia, is the ideal platform for cross-industry stakeholders to discuss critical strategies on how to navigate the continuous changing policy and regulatory landscape, structure value-based agreements and measure outcomes with real world data. Featured speaking faculty include those representing Titan Spine, Highmark Inc., Sanofi, Avalere Health, Pfizer, Pernix Therapeutics, Curant Health, Ferring Pharmaceuticals and more!
Forward-Thinking Topics of Discussion Include:
- Evaluate how to target the best opportunities for an integrated delivery and financing system
- Understand which therapeutic areas payers are looking into and at what level of investment
- How do you define and derive value from real-world evidence?
- Identify how Real-World Evidence and Health Economics Outcomes Research coalesce into actionable data generation platforms for internal and external collaboration
- Examine how drug leasing models for curative cell and gene therapies [CAR-T] work
- Explore the drug subscription model for direct contracting between employers and life sciences
Download the conference agenda for the complete speaker and session lineup, then register using promo code OUT400 to take advantage of $400 off* the standard rate!
*Discount expires 10/1/19; cannot be combined or applied to existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.