September 9-12, 2019 | Washington, D.C.
Join the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) at its 7th Annual Meeting and Expo September 9-12 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.
The Annual Meeting and Expo hosts over 1,200 specialty pharmacy stakeholders including senior executives, pharmacy directors, staff pharmacists, consultants and other management-level personnel from specialty pharmacy providers, infusion pharmacies, pharma/biotech manufacturers, institutional pharmacies, managed care organizations, data management and analytic organizations, group purchasing organizations, distributors and suppliers to the industry.
Benefits of Attending:
- Network with industry stakeholders and exhibitors
- Earn continuing education credits
- Share best practices in specialty pharmacy
- Participate in wellness initiatives and fundraisers
- Interact with thought leaders and industry experts
- Extend clinical and practical pharmacy knowledge
- Attend the Women in Specialty Pharmacy Luncheon
- Present original or encore research
- The 4th annual Specialty Pharmacy Law Conference delivers valuable insight into the current legal and regulatory requirements, and complexities associated with operating today’s specialty pharmacy. Attendees can receive continuing legal education credits as well as pharmacist continuing education (CE) credits.
- The 3rd annual Certification in Specialty Pharmacy Exam Preparatory Course covers all essential topics to prepare pharmacists interested in taking the CSP exam. CE credit is available for completing the course.
- NASP hosts the 2nd annual Home Infusion Workshop, in partnership with National Home Infusion Association, to provide attendees with a unique opportunity to learn more about the regulatory, legal, operational and clinical complexities of the home infusion industry.
Secure your spot at the NASP 2019 Annual Meeting and Expo by registering today!
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.