September 12-13, 2019 | Hyatt Regency | Cambridge, MA
CBI’s 5th Annual Life Sciences Compliance Congress for Specialty Products conference, taking place September 12-13 in Cambridge, MA, is tailored to the distinctive business needs and compliance challenges of specialty biotech and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers: Register Now to SAVE $400* using promo code TXF846
This CCB, CPE, CLE accredited conference provides numerous interactive sessions, panel discussions and networking events, optimizing face-to-face engagement with fellow compliance and legal industry professionals, including:
- Create your own tailored conference experience with 4 comprehensive breakout sessions
- Gain insights into the government perspective with a keynote panel featuring U.S. Attorneys from the District of Massachusetts, District of New Jersey and Southern District of New York
- Deep dive into patient support and assistance with 3 focused afternoon sessions highlighting compliant patient interactions, nurse educator programs and copay assistance
- Hear about the successes and letdowns of building compliance programs from the ground-up during the closing fireside chat with senior thought leaders
- PLUS! This year will include the inaugural, invitation-only Legal & Compliance Leadership Summit, designed to encourage an open exchange of ideas and strategies surrounding some of the most critical issues facing compliance leaders across the industry
Visit www.cbinet.com/SpecialtyCompliance to view the complete speaker and in-depth session lineup, then register using promo code TXF846 for this exclusive savings of $400 off!*
*Discount expires 9/11/19; cannot be combined or applied to existing registration. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.