August 13-14, 2019 | DoubleTree by Hilton Center City | Philadelphia, PA
For all companies within the life sciences arena, staying on the pulse of emerging trends, ensuring favorable reimbursement and justifying product prices are core pillars of overall product success. Whether your organization is pre-commercial or managing multiple products,
CBI’s Reimbursement and Access conference convenes stakeholders from across the life sciences community to provide insight into real-time policy briefings, impactful managed markets trends and strategies to ensure product access.
Drug Channels readers can register using discount code QEF679 to receive $500 off* the standard rate when you register by July 19, 2019.*
Gain critical insights from a distinguished speaking faculty representing AHIP, AppliedVR, Athenex Oncology, BIO, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cognoa, CSI Specialty Group, Foley Hoag LLP, Inceptua, National Hemophilia Foundation, Sobi Inc and many more!
Transform Access Strategies with Expert Insight and Compelling Discussions:
- The Current State of Safe Harbor Protection for Rebates – Where Are We Now?
- Realign Access Strategies to Overcome Challenges of Copay Assistance and PBM Restrictions
- Trends in Benefit Design and the Continued Shift to High Deductible Plans
- Medicare and Marketplace Coverage Policies Impacting Access
- Patient Assistance Compliance and Oversight
- The Role and Growing Use of Digital Therapeutics by Payers, IDNs and Health Systems
- New Product Commercialization and Launch Scenario Planning
*Offer expires 7/19/19; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.