Join Dr. Adam J. Fein, CEO of DCI and author of Drug Channels, for this hour long, live event as he helps you understand and get ready for what would be a momentous change to our industry.
If you need access for 10 or more lines, contact Paula Fein (email@example.com) for special pricing
NOTE: A replay of this event is available. Click here for more information.
The webinar’s benefits include:
- An unlimited number of people may listen on a single phone line. Invite your whole team for an hour of intensive learning and strategic insight. The presentation is sure to spark important internal discussion about the implications for your business.
- Dr. Fein’s slides with marketplace data and analysis. You’ll also receive a downloadable PDF with all of the slides from the webinar.
- An opportunity to ask Dr. Fein questions during the event
- Access via any device with a web browser (computer, iPad, phone)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
A serious effort exists to remove or decrease the role of rebates in the drug channel. We will help you and your team master one of the hottest topics in our industry.
Dr. Fein will share his latest thinking on:
- What’s driving the effort to reform the rebate system
- The pros and cons of such alternatives as point-of-sale rebates and negotiated discount models
- The Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) proposed rule to alter the rebate system in federal programs—its timing, implementation, and risks
- Key uncertainties that could affect your scenario planning—including the likelihood of change in commercial markets
- The roles that PBMs, pharmacies, and wholesalers could play in operationalizing a shift to discounts
- What a world without rebates could mean for patients, benefit designs, competition, drug prices, and more
- PLUS: Dr. Fein will take your questions.
HOW TO SIGN UP
The webinar will take place on April 12, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
- At least 48 hours before the event, you will receive an email with a toll-free dial-in number and a unique PIN for your location. You will also receive an email on the morning of the event.
- Invite your entire field team to listen from multiple sites around the country. Contact Paula Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get special pricing for 10 or more locations.
- If you purchase access for multiple sites, we will contact you for the names and email addresses of a contact person at each location.
- Pembroke Consulting clients receive free access to the webinar. Contact Tamra Feldman (email@example.com) for details.
P.S. No, this is not an April Fool's joke. The webinar will really happen on April 12. No foolin'!