June 11-12, 2019 | San Francisco, CA
Expectations have never been higher as more small and mid-sized life science companies prepare to launch new and innovative products in a competitive marketplace. Gross-to-Net remains a top risk, especially after a launch, and it is pivotal to achieve accuracy in GTN forecasts to avoid large adjustments.
Ensure success by gaining proven pre-revenue commercialization strategies, frameworks for managing gross-to-net estimates and mitigating risk, models to scale the business and grow a best-in-class finance function, hearing, timely updates on tax and legal matters, and industry expertise for communications and investor relations at CBI’s Financial Strategies and Accounting Summit for Bioscience Companies.
Visit www.cbinet.com/financialstrategies for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use discount code NHA949 and register prior to May 17th.*
Sign up for the agenda and speaker announcements here. Here’s a sneak peek into who you’ll be hearing from:
- Alan Fuhrman, Chief Financial Officer, Amplyx Pharmaceuticals
- Laurie Stelzer, Chief Financial Officer, Halozyme
- Marc Belsky, Chief Financial Officer, Kezar Life Sciences
- Robin Washington, Chief Financial Officer, Gilead Sciences
- Mark Kaufmann, Chief Financial Officer, Ardelyx
- Murray Kay, former Commercial Controller, Abbvie
- Jennifer Sharpe, Executive Advisor, Life Sciences Revenue Analytics, IntegriChain
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates, clinic/hospital rates, non-profit rates other offers. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.