June 25-26, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
Heading into Year 15, CBI’s Commercial Contract & Chargeback Excellence conference has become a must-attend for pricing and contracting professionals, offering interactive dialogue and best practices to guide you through a rapidly changing market.
Visit www.cbinet.com/chargebacks for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use discount code ZKE535 and register prior to May 10th.*
Our esteemed speaking faculty, made up of companies such as Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Premier, Celgene, McKesson, Chiesi USA, Zydus Pharmaceuticals and more, will collaborate and offer perspectives on chargeback efficiency, class-of-trade, GPO membership management, contract administration, and everything in between.
Download the agenda here and see in-depth coverage on critical topics, such as:
- Key trends and drivers of change impacting the commercial contracting landscape and market access
- New strategies for risk-share agreements and value-based contracting
- Optimize data exchange between trading partners from the wholesaler perspective
- GPO Best practices for streamlined membership management and accountability
- Valuable strategies for payer cost control approaches in the contracting space
- Impact of HHS Proposed Rule to eliminate prescription drug rebates on contracting stakeholders
- In-Conference Workshops on the following topics: Class-of-Trade Membership Management, Value-Based Contracting Agreements, Pricing, Contracting and GTN Considerations at Launch, EDI Data Exchange, and 340B Pricing and Chargeback Reconciliation
- Tracked programming diving into the strategies and best practices for both complex contracts management and GPO and chargeback administration
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rates, clinic/hospital rates, non-profit rates other offers. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.