- Click here to download a free report overview (including the Table of Contents and a List of Exhibits)
The 2019 Economic Report on U.S. Pharmacies and Pharmacy Benefit Managers is the only resource of its kind available anywhere. With 180 proprietary charts, exhibits, and data tables, the report provides the most comprehensive, fact-based tool for understanding the entire U.S. drug pricing, reimbursement, and dispensing system.
The 2019 edition has been significantly restructured since last year’s edition. Many sections and chapters have been expanded or reorganized to better cover the latest industry developments. Throughout the report, we have added new industry data sources, deepened our coverage of many topics, added more trending information.
Below, you can read more info and some behind-the-scenes tidbits. See page viii of the free report overview for a summary of the many significant changes and updates in this 2019 edition. Happy reading!
P.S. If you would like to pay by corporate purchase order or check, please email Tamra Feldman. If you preordered the report, you should have already received an email with download instructions. Please contact us if you did not receive the email.
WHAT’S GOING ON
Twice a year, I spend my evenings and weekends writing two comprehensive, fact-based, and nonpartisan reports on drug channel economics. In some small way, I try to make the world a better and smarter place.
Licenses for our DCI reports are regularly purchased by nearly every company involved in the drug channel: pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, pharmacists, pharmacy owners, hospitals, buyers, benefit managers, managed care executives, policy analysts, investors, consultants, and more. So, you can find out what your customers and competitors are reading.
FIVE FUN FACTS
- The 12 chapters are self-contained and do not need to be read in order. (Really!) There are loads of internal hyperlinks to help you navigate the document and customize it to your specific interests and priorities.
- We are offering the option to download an additional PowerPoint file with images of all 180 exhibits. This popular option helps you share the insights and data with others in your organization.
- There are a staggering 531 (!) endnotes, most of which have hyperlinks to original source materials. These source materials offer a handy way to build your knowledge base beyond what’s included in the full report.
- As usual, I have reluctantly stripped out the corny jokes and pop culture references. Spongebob Squarepants, honorary mascot of the gross-to-net bubble, feels your pain.
- The chart below illustrates the depth and breadth of the 2019 edition. The numbers indicate the report chapter that corresponds to, explains, and analyzes each channel flow.
[Click to Enlarge]
If you have any questions (before or after reading the report), please email me.