March 25-26, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA
From implementation and changes made across the country in states like Oregon, California and Nevada to the release of the long-awaited HHS proposed rebate rule, complexities continue to arise for industry. According to HHS Secretary Alex Azar, this proposal “has the potential to be the most significant change in how Americans’ drugs are priced at the pharmacy counter, ever.”
With all that is going on with drug pricing within state and federal laws, uncertainty arises for stakeholders with responsibilities in commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices. Is your organization prepared to act? And fast?
Join CBI’s 4th Edition Drug Pricing Transparency Congress to strategize and gain best practices regarding drug pricing transparency to overcome challenges and remain compliant.
Register by Friday, March 15 and save $300* off the standard rate with promo code DCB300.
Key Topics Addressed:
- Pre-Conference Workshop (March 25): Medicare Drug Pricing and Reimbursement – Deep Dive into the Emerging International Pricing Model
- Review drug pricing transparency legislation and litigation — Including a deep-dive, state-by-state analysis of laws in Oregon, California and Nevada
- Explore how the future of drug pricing transparency regulation and the proposal to exclude rebates will impact commercialization, reimbursement and drug pricing models
- Deliver comprehensive legal interpretations of drug pricing transparency and reporting laws currently on the books and the policy outlook for 2019
- Benchmark overall state compliance practices related to drug pricing reporting
- Discuss organizational shifts within legal and compliance departments to handle drug pricing obligations and reporting
- Debbie A. Walters-Francique, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Pfizer Inc.
- John A. Murphy III, Deputy General Counsel, BIO
- Amie Phillips Pablo, Associate Director, Compliance Government Reporting, Novo Nordisk
- Brian A. Bohnenkamp, Partner, FDA & Life Sciences Practice, King & Spalding LLP
- William Harris, Assistant General Counsel, US Market Access, Sanofi
- Susan Hibbard, Senior Manager, Transparency and Disclosure, Ethics and Compliance, Boehringer Ingelheim
- David Gibbons, Associate, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.
- Joanne Chan, Assistant General Counsel, PhRMA
- Kendra Martello, Senior Director, Public Policy, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- James Kim, Attorney, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Sarah diFrancesca, Partner, Cooley LLP
- Trevor L. Wear, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
*Offer expires 3/15/19; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, and promotions or applied to an existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.