October 22-23, 2018 | Alexandria, VA
Join cross-industry stakeholders at the 3rd Annual Life Sciences Value-Based Contracting Track, part of the Value-Based Health Care Congress, and learn how to design successful value-based agreements between manufacturers and payers.
How will you benefit?
- Explore key strategies and opportunities in value-based contracting with payers
- Examine value-based contracting terms, conditions, and metrics necessary to implement a successful value-based strategy
- Hear a case example of how Spark Therapeutics created an innovative contracting model and outcomes-based agreement for the first FDA-approved gene therapy
- Gain a high-level overview from CMS of the future of pharmaceutical regulations
- Uncover a shared vision amongst pharma, plans, PBMs, and providers for reducing and sharing risk
- Understand how to partner with ACOs and IDNs to ensure the optimal use of treatment to support the performance of the drug and drive the best outcomes
- Leverage technology and experience to implement successful and scalable innovative contracts
- Discuss the implications of the AMP rule and Best Price concerns
- Mitigate the risk of fraud, abuse, privacy, and anti-trust allegations
Pfizer | Novartis | Aetna | Express Scripts | CMS | J&J | Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey | Spark Therapeutics | GSK | and many more!
ACT NOW! Register with discount code DC200 and save $200 off current rates.
This event is part of the Value-Based Health Care Congress, a 4-track event bringing together stakeholders from all walks of health care to break down silos, coordinate efforts, and bend the cost curve. Benefit from shared Keynotes and networking breaks with the entire Congress delegation.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment