October 17-18, 2018 | San Francisco, CA
CBI’s West Coast Real-Time Benefit Check & ePrior Authorization Summit convenes stakeholders, including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, PBMs, health plans, solution providers and prescribers to discuss and share best practices regarding electronic patient service technology and speed to therapy. With constant innovations in electronic patient services (ePA, FHIR, HL7, RTPBI), the integration and implementation of this technology is imperative to drive patient access to therapy.
Join the conversation and participate in open discussions with your peers to discuss workflow improvements, firsthand experiences with system integration and the latest advancements in ePA and RTBC. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code SGK838.*
Critical Topics for Peer-To-Peer Benchmarking:
- Discuss clinical and operational factors to consider when implementing portal PA solutions with medical specialty drugs
- Hear how to streamline electronic benefit verifications and prior authorization solutions into a hub model
- Examine how to configure interoperability in a local/regional health setting and recent efforts within the FHIR/HL7 standards
- Understand how to work more efficiently between specialty pharmacies, providers and payers to manage patient therapy
- Discuss alert fatigue, additional clicks, and how to avoid prescriber burnout
- Address considerations for enrollment standards in hubs and specialty pharmacies
Visit www.cbinet.com/eBenefit for more information, or download the full agenda today. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code SGK838*
*Discount expires October 17, 2018; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.