October 3-4, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
Exclusive Offer for Drug Channels Readers:
Register Now to SAVE $400* using discount code OUT400
CBI’s 3rd Annual Life Sciences Outcomes-Based Contracting Summit is the ideal platform to discuss best practices for value optimization and price alignment with health outcomes data and provides critical strategies into the process of outlining, structuring and negotiating risk-sharing agreements between bio/pharma manufacturers and payers.
This timely event will address the continuous challenges the industry faces to lower drug costs and increase patient access, all while demonstrating the value of their drugs to insurers by providing best practices and key insights from thought-leaders regarding the nuances surrounding outcomes-based contracting.
Gain critical insights from distinguished speaking faculty, including those representing AstraZeneca, Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation, Aetna, University of Portsmouth, Center of Medicine in the Public Interest, BeiGene, Ltd., University of Washington Medicine Health System, Bristol-Meyers Squibb and more.
Join CBI for Solutions-Oriented Sessions, Powerful Payer Insights and Illuminating Case Studies:
- Overview of over 60 published outcomes-based innovative contracts
- Pinpoint how AstraZeneca and Aetna have succeeded in creating outcomes-based contracts
- Explore new conditional reimbursement models with real-world versus real-time performance data
- Implement contracts to define, measure, report and create payment mechanisms for value-based arrangements
- Hear how payers perceive value-based agreements that involve rebates versus those with refunds
- And more!
- Plus, join us for the Pre-Conference Workshop: Playbook for the Construction & Deployment of Outcomes-Based Innovative Contracting
*Expires 10/2/18; applies to standard rate only and cannot be combined with other offers or applied to existing registration.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.