August 21-22, 2018 | Arlington, VA
2018 brings an unprecedented focus by Congress and the Trump Administration on the size, purpose and integrity of the 340B program. At CBI’s 340B Manufacturer Summit, hear from national experts as the policy discussions and opportunities for input continue to evolve. From the President’s Blue Print on Drug Prices to the recently released HHS RFI, 340B remains a hot topic.
Break down and clarify impending regulations, gain strategies to develop comprehensive self-disclosure response and auditing processes, while establishing best practices to collaborate with contract pharmacies and covered entities.
You can read all about it here. Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard rate when they use discount code YDR528 and register prior to July 20th.
Critical Updates, Interactive Discussions and Valuable Takeaways:
- Hear from industry experts as they navigate 2018 legislative, regulatory and legal attempts to course correct 340B
- Uncover best practices to respond to covered entities and initiate “good faith” financial remediation
- Explore the impact of patient definition outlined in the repealed Mega-Guidance
- Recognize scenarios which lend themselves to miscommunication due to inconsistency in the terminology used by manufacturers versus other stakeholders
- Determine what manufacturers are protected against related to diversions and duplicate discounts
- Ask questions and engage in discussion to explore solutions to top manufacturer challenges
- Plus, observe a Point/Counter-Point Patient Definition Debate between a manufacturer attorney and a covered-entity attorney
Visit www.cbinet.com/340B for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $300 off the standard rate when they use discount code YDR528 and register prior to July 20th.
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.