August 15-16, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
In this complex healthcare market, integrated delivery networks have different decision-making processes, the size to leverage price discussions and access to real-world data in order to assess a therapy’s value. It is up to manufacturers to understand what IDNs require to meet their goals and adapt their sales teams to support and communicate effectively with these customers.
CBI’s 3rd annual Partnering with IDNs BioPharma Strategy Summit convenes manufacturers and integrated delivery networks to discuss how to create a mutually beneficial partnership for data-driven product advancement, greater patient engagement and adherence, and optimal care coordination.
Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code FGD662.* REGISTER TODAY!
Diverse Perspectives from Industry Pioneers:
- Scott Canfield, Specialty Pharmacy Clinical Programs Manager, John Hopkins Home Care Group
- Mark Fisher, Director – Key Account Lead, Sanofi Joint Health
- Scott Garrett, Respiratory Institutional Regional Business Manager, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- Brandon Newman, PharmD, MMHC, CSP, Program Director, Specialty Pharmacy, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Elliot Jones, Regional Account Executive, IDNs-Northeast, Bayer
- John Robicsek, Assistant Vice President, Strategy, Business and Program Development, Pharmacy Administration, Atrium Health
- Michelle Templin, Vice President, Government Affairs and Business Development, MHA ACO Network
- Ameet Wattamwar, Pharm.D., Pharmacy Manager, Transition of Care, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Engage with industry pioneers at this highly collaborative event and benefit from 5+ hours of dedicated networking opportunities
- Learn new sales models for engaging large hospital systems and IDNs
- Hear case studies around system care coordination and population health management
- Analyze the impact of an outcomes-driven marketplace for payers and providers
- Take away contracting strategies that provide the most value to organized customers
- Initiate and nurture network-based relationships
- Overcome the challenges of specialty data management
- And more!
Visit www.cbinet.com/IDNStrategy for more information. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard registration rate when they use discount code FGD662*
*Applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, promotions or applied to an existing registration. Offer not valid on workshop only or academic/non-profit registrations.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.