June 19-20, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
Assembling over 100 industry professionals representing manufacturers, GPOs, wholesalers, distributors, and solution providers, CBI’s 4th GPO Membership Eligibility & Class of Trade Maintenance conference provides a rare, interactive forum on membership data management, class of trade, and workflow efficiency. Join your colleagues this June to learn strategies and insights from peers and industry stakeholders, and acquire the ability to overcome significant operational challenges related to proper management of GPO membership data. For additional information on session topics and speaking faculty, download the agenda here.
Visit www.cbinet.com/gpo for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $400 off the standard rate when they use discount code NHY548 and register prior to April 20th.*
Compelling Sessions and Actionable Takeaways on Topics, Including:
- Spotlight Panel Session: Ensure Seamless Membership Management and Accountability Across the GPO Supply Chain
- Understand Best Practices for Efficient Membership Maintenance in a World on HCP Service Evolution
- Kickback Risks of Arrangements with GPOs – Case Studies on Fraud and Abuse
- Audit COT Designations to Find Inaccuracies
- Develop Strategies to Streamline Communication With Your Distribution Network
- Distinguished Speaking Faculty Includes: Kendrion Biopharma, Anada Inc., Sanofi, UCB, Zydus Pharmaceuticals, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Prometric Biotheraputics, Lilly USA, Chiesi USA Inc., and more.
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.