May 15-16, 2018 | Philadelphia, PA
Join industry pioneers from bio/pharma, PBMs, payers, health systems, prescribers and system solutions providers at the Real-Time Benefit Check & ePrior Authorization Summit, where you’ll discuss the latest in standards, adoption and best practices to ensure streamlined prescriber workflow and faster access to medication for patients. Download the agenda here.
Visit www.cbinet.com/eprior for further details and to register. Drug Channels readers will save $500 off the standard rate when they use discount code EJT243 and register prior to April 13th.
Navigate Evolving Trends and Cutting-Edge Strategies for Adoption and Implementation:
- Advancement Panel: Next-Generation Strategies for Improving Workflow Efficiency while Satisfying ePA Requirements
- NCPDP Update: Working Group Advancements in Real-Time Prescription Benefit and ePrior Authorization
- Discover and Utilize: Leading Portals from Manufacturers to Increase Patient Access
- Cutting-Edge Case Study: Internal Model of Centralized ePA Team and Next Steps for Timelier Collaboration
- AMA Address: Prescriber Perspective on Reducing PA Burden in the Physician Practice – Update on Advocacy, Automation and Workflow Improvements
- Uncover: The Real-Time Benefit Check – Key to Closing the Gaps in Eligibility Driven Formulary
- Leverage: Healthcare Technology Applications to Improve Medical Adherence
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.