April 11-12, 2018 | San Francisco, CA
Head to San Francisco in April for CBI’s Formulary, CoPay and Access Summit, which focuses on overcoming patient affordability barriers in an evolving managed care landscape. Industry experts will address hot button issues impacting the pharma/bio industry today, including accumulator adjustment programs, state co-pay legislation, formulary exclusions, high deductible plans, changes in benefit design, NDC blocks and step therapy programs.
Register prior to February 28th and use discount code SSJ477 to save $300 off the standard rate.*
You can read all about it here.
Timely, cutting-edge content will include:
- Explore perspectives on Accumulator Adjustment Programs and identify trends for the future
- Demystify California CoPay Card Legislation and assess implications for future state-level regulations
- May the Field Force Be With You - Managing Field Representatives to execute copay programs
- Analyze MACRA regulation to develop robust formulary access strategies and prepare for 2018 policy implementation
- Overcome challenges of High-Deductible Plans, copay caps and the evolving healthcare landscape
- Gain insight on strategies for Fast Tracking Prior Authorization and copay assistance for specialty prescriptions
CBI will see you there!
*Cannot be combined with other offers or used towards a current registration. Cannot be combined with special category rate or non-profit rates. Other restrictions may apply.
The content of Sponsored Posts does not necessarily reflect the views of Pembroke Consulting, Inc., Drug Channels, or any of its employees.
Post a Comment